Technical Duckery

Friday, July 21, 2006

Big Trip Tomorrow

Natasha and I have had two little visitors for almost a week now. Her nieces Alexandra & Victoria may be with us until the start of school at the end of summer.

They've been really good and Natasha has been working really hard around the house, so I'm going to take them on a trip tomorrow. We are travelling down to the Mississippi Gulf for some good 'ole beachin' ghetto style. Apparently, Natasha told them it was a secret so they are freaking out over the surprise. I'll try to have some pics up tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • Sounds fun. I wish we were invited...just kidding. I'm glad you're getting to get away for a little while today. Hope y'all have some fun.

    --Billy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home