Technical Duckery

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Please update my blog URL

This is a quick reminder to those who link to my blog to change their links. At time of posting Natasha, First Draft, Jojometal, Audible Mind and Rolyaty's Realm all had the old address. I just don't want you guys to have a dead link on your site.

In the mean time, I've finally found a blog style that I'm moderately happy with. I will probably work with little tweaks of this template.

EDIT: Upon actually visiting First Draft instead of reading it through bloglines.com, I notice that we are now using the same template. I will take this as a sign that good taste runs in the famly and not change it.

3 Comments:

  • It's done.
    Thanks for the reminder - I just hadn't thought to do it yet.

    By Blogger Luke, at 11:14 AM  

  • Thanks! I'd forgotten.

    By Blogger Katie, at 2:13 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home