Technical Duckery

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Shuffle It.

When my world is spiraling down around me and I can't seem to see any light from my chair in Coates Hall, I pick up my iPod for something... anything.

I expect the most heartfelt blues ever played. B.B. when he didn't have a dime. Clapton when the only thing that brought him happiness was a needle. Something that matched me.

Instead, my Shuffle gives me The Ghetto Boys "Damn It Feels Good To Be a Gangsta"...

and I quote:
" But real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts
Cuz real gangsta-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a gangsta
Cuz gangsta-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real gangsta ass niggas don't sleep"

I laughed and moved on. $80 well spent.

1 Comments:

  • Now the real question is: Why do you have "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" on your shuffle? It is not the shuffle's fault if the user doesn't download quality songs on it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home