Technical Duckery

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Test 2: Computer Architecture

I don't have much time to post, but today's test went well. It was very hard, but straightforward. I can stand hard, just not leftfield hard. Everyone took the full 3 hours to finish the test, but we all felt good about how we did.

Work decided to go retarded on me this week. As soon as I finished the test, I had to do work until past 6:00 despite the fact that tomorrow's test could be the hardest of the 5: Algorithms...

I'll let you guys know.

Also, John Kerry is a punk. Only that ass could say such a stupid thing and then blame Republicans for it him saying it. I'm not saying I'm 100% pleased with President Bush's performance, but I thank my lucky stars every day that John Kerry is not in power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home