Technical Duckery

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mexico or Bust!!

That's right, baby! Natasha and I are booked for a Carnival cruise! 5-days cruising through the Gulf of Mexico with stops in Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico. Margaritas and my senorita will be the only things on my mind. We depart in mid-December so it is going to be a hard, hard wait.


We have not taken a trip since our honeymoon and that one didn't go all that well. So I started looking into the pricing of different cruise lines. I will be making a series of posts to help everyone with what goes on in the cruise process in case we inspire someone else to go cruising. I'll post about how I found the rate we got and how the process goes, then keep everyone updated on what we go through.

3 Comments:

  • Sounds like fun. Let us know how it goes... planning and all.

    Is little Grace gonna partake of the margaritas and sun?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 PM  

  • Sounds like fun. Y'all deserve a good vacation!

    By Blogger Katie, at 6:52 AM  

  • Grace will be staying with her Grammy and Paw Paw during the cruise. We have tried to go to the beach and similar such activities and it is nearly impossible with a small child.

    We really want to stay of the beach or on the sun deck as much as possible.

    By Blogger John W. Burris, at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home