Technical Duckery

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My iPhone Killer and the Obama-love

Two things I just had to get off my chest:

The Obama-drooling media is out of hand. The Washington Post ran a story detailing the workout regiment of Barack Obama. After mentioning the 90 minute-a-day gym visits and the 48 day streak, it praised him for being the fittest president. My problem? It's not that he's fit. I respect the heck out of him for that. It's that the same newspaper ran a story about President Bush's workout regiment which is somewhat less involved and called him a fanatic and possibly unfit to serve as president for it. I remember the story at the time because President Bush is a 4:00 marathoner and they were criticizing him for it. It amazed me. And now this. Another thing that amazes me is that some people think there isn't and wasn't a media bias for this guy.

The next is a development that could be my personal iPhone killer:


There may be some kinks in it. Can I talk on it with it not in speaker mode? What is the battery life like? Will I get teased if I start wearing a yellow overcoat? All very important questions if this is to replace my iPhone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home