Technical Duckery

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Great Morning Today

First, the great news: I passed the Theory of Computation Exam. Apparently my appeal was convincing enough to squeak by. As far as the Algorithms exam, I failed in my appeal, but I am convinced that I got the answers wrong. Whether or not I feel those questions determine proficiency in the subject is another story.

Second, the final went fine yesterday. I now I made some errors, but I have done well throughout the year so I'm pretty sure I got an A. (Not that GPA matters at all in my program...) But it's good to be done with all of that stuff. I have to go back tomorrow to finalize my TA duties.

Third, I'm feeling the first excitement about the cruise in a VERY long time. I'm ready to be with my seniorita with some margaritas.

Fourth, It's almost Christmas! Happy Holidays to you and your's. I hope Santa is good to everyone and that you remain moderately sober for the new year.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home