Technical Duckery

Friday, April 04, 2008

A Great Podcast


I'm not going to recommend my top 3 podcasts since TWiT, Car Talk, and Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me are all extremely well known. 'Round these parts, I think this would be a better recommendation:

CBC Radio's Search Engine


The host is Jesse Brown and he has some great interviews. My favorite piece so far has been on the movie Zeitgeist. The classic line, "Well I'm either not covering the movie Zeitgeist because I'm being controlled by a vast group of elitist bankers who created Christianity, assassinated Kennedy, and faked the moon landing or I'm not covering the movie Zeitgeist because the movie is a steaming pile of bull s**t." The show is a mix of This American Life (in production/style), TWiT (covers tech frequently), the old History Channel always learning something new) and Saturday Night Live (sometimes hilarious).

Completely unrelated: My favorite episode of Scrubs was just aired. The musical episode. Classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home